If you're looking to book an appointment, please follow the instruction below.
1. Please be sure to write your request as short and to the point as possible, including the date and time of your desired appointment.
2. Explaining your idea or design clearly can help expedite the process.
3. If you want a tattoo in any of the local languages –Arabic, Aramaic, Latin, Hebrew or Armenian– please write us the sentence ahead. If you're not certain about the translation, we'll be glad to offer our help.
4. If the idea requires a combination of two or more designs, make sure to mention them or link some pictures that can help elaborate the final product. Sketching the idea can also help, if necessary.
5. Pictures can be sent to us through our social media platforms or on Whatsapp. See our Contact Info page.
NOTE: If you have any questions regarding shipping, please make sure to contact us as well!